Sunday, November 8, 2009

God's Palette


November 2009


I love the autumn season. I agree...the freshness of the new greens that appear every Spring are inspiring and welcome, but the brightness of the explosion of oranges, reds, yellows, golds, browns, and greens are just beyond description. I don't know why this year is any different, but I am seeing trees turn new colors that have never been anything but green. Maybe it was the early cold spell that we had in October. Whatever it was, I hope it continues because the colors are just out of this world. We normally have to travel to the mountains or Hill Country to see such a palette of God's rich colors. I thought I better go out and shoot some pictures before they disappear. I hope that you enjoy them.


If you want to see more autumn landscape photography, go to http://www.ballphotography.smugmug.com/ and view the Landscape Photography gallery.



No comments:

Post a Comment