Monday, June 1, 2009

More Senior Shots

I have been teaching for the past 28 years. I am very proud of all my students. One of the joys of teaching is learning all about these young people and watching them review their dreams, set their goals, and set their future direction. It has become equally satisfying in having the opportunity to take their senior pictures. Here are a few:
My goal is to show the senior from their hearts and souls. Laura is a country girl at heart. Taking her pictures around her home place gives you the opportunity to see her as a complete person.
Zach is a young man who is all about athletics. He is an outstanding football and basketball player. And he spends every spare moment with his horses.

James was one of the few boys that I have shot for senior portraits. But there was nothing to be nervous about. He knew exactly what he wanted and taking his pictures was a delight. Show casing his guitar was important.

One of the exciting parts of this shoot was the location...we shot the pictures in my grandfather's old barn.

Johnny wanted a traditional shot for his senior portrait, so following my photojournalistic style, this was quite a stretch. But I am very pleased with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment