Sunday, May 31, 2009

Welcome to my photography blog

It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to Ball Photography's blog. I want to share my passion of photography and show you samples of my work, hoping that you will call when you need the services of a cost-efficient, caring photography and videographer. My son, Blake, joins me in wedding photography so that all aspects of your special day is covered.

I guess you could say that I've inherited this passion from my dad. I can never remember a time in my life that he was not taking pictures of people and activities, documenting faces and activities that others never thought about. Of course, my childhood is well-documented. I also remember opening the china cabinet doors and sitting in awe at his camera, one of those old fold down type cameras. I couldn't wait to learn how to use that camera. Unfortunately, I never did. But I couldn't wait to own my own camera. With the birth of my two children, I had the perfect excuse. I taught and advised the school yearbook for twenty-five years. It was my goal to document everything that occured through the school district to make sure that every historical moment was recorded on film. Even though I no longer advise the yearbook, I continue taking pictures of football and basketball games, proms, banquets, and competitive events.

I finally made the decision to branch out into semi-professionalism after being asked to take photographs for weddings of former students. I tried my hand at senior pictures and love it. Then several friends asked me to take family photos. My new love blossumed. I take a photojournalistic approach in taking photographs. It is my goal to document each and every detail of a wedding, faces of children and students, and capture the emotions and love shared with engaged and newlywed couples. Please view my full portfolio at http://www.ballphotography.smugmug.com/. The portfolio gallery requires no password. You may contact me for more information at espuela2@caprock-spur.com

No comments:

Post a Comment