Sunday, May 31, 2009

Senior Shots of Brooke

Brooke is a very special young lady to me. Her grandfather and mother worked for my husband and I in our retail store. Her mother was an outstanding baby sitter to my children and they were in her wedding. Now Brooke hopes to babysit my grandchildren when she goes to college. So you can only imagine how proud I was when they asked me to shoot her senior pictures.
As you can see, Brooke is extremely photogenic and it was really easy to get fantastic shots. She is also very particular about what her portraits will look like. No problem there. I love shooting at different locations and most people are often surprised when they she where I take them. I love seeing the expressions on their faces when they say, "You took that where????"

No comments:

Post a Comment